Sunday, November 6, 2011

Farewell for now

*shluuurp* "Ah, much better, now where were we? Oh yes Dave had just...well for lack of a better word, assaulted our main character and was now satisfied and returning to his post, I think a paragraph went missing there but it will have to do. I shall now continue narrating, feel free to forget I am here and not give me any credit."
After we received our "addresses" I shall call them, we marched off single file like ordered. It was very quiet and dull but a nice change from the usual hubbub of the place. While enjoying the quiet I watched some co-workers with purple dots begin erecting a scaffold, that makes five classes I know. Black, barely noticeable if there at all is the jack of all trades. Yellow are the commanders and overseers, an easier job but very taxing on the mind and in my opinion under appreciated. Purple, one of the hardest working but probably the most friendly chaps. Red, the strong but not silent type and last but not least my kind. Blue, the sciencey quiet ones that you shouldn't judge by their cover, quite sociable when accepted.
We passed camp after camp and after passing a few bigger ones only the red and blues were left. We arrived at the science lab and the reds saluted their pals as we parted ways (you see after we had gotten farther away from the main building the sergeant in charge told everyone to bond a bit, we wouldn't have much of a chance for a while, since the reds and blues were the last ones marching around we naturally made a few acquaintances).

No comments:

Post a Comment