Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A shortened story

We arrived at the labs and marched in, the commander stopped us and gave us basic directions. We were then given permission to explore the building but not outside yet. I didn't really care for exploring much but I did it anyway because I wanted to find where I would be working. After a few minutes I found what I assumed to be the main lab and also the apartments. I wonder when we will be assigned our rooms...
"Hey kids, is it just me or is the clock a little past nine"
"aawwww, grandpa! We're not tired yet!"
"Well I sure am, I think I'm getting too tired to tell a story, should we continue tomorrow?"
"Ok grandpa, goodnight"

1 comment:

  1. May I please interrupt? Oh wait, it looks like grandpa is taking a nap on the job.
    PLEASE WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete