Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A new place and home.

When I woke up I was finally out of that darn cube. Another ant was going around kind of making a checklist. When became up to me he requested that I turn around, I was still too dazed to ask questions so I did it. After he wrote something on his little clip board he walked over in front of me and told me briefly what was happening.
"we've been transferred to a new city mate, no more cubes for us. Don't worry you'll wake up fully soon, they used a light sleeping gas so that you wouldn't wake up during the journey. Keep your chin up and stay close to the colony untill you understand what's happening." he pointed to a small oddly shaped crate like box with ants bustling all about. "they were transferred a little earlier so their grogginess already wore off, good luck" he explained then walked off.
Well since I'm here I don't have to worry about that darn lab anymore I suppose... Why did he ask me to turn around? I thought to myself. As I stretched I bumped against the back of my head and felt a rough spot. Directly in the middle lfthe back of my head was a tiny paint drop. "I hope they explain this all later" -I apparently said out loud  to myself.
"I as well" said a voice behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment