Sunday, October 16, 2011

The many classes

I finally started to become less groggy shortly after Micah left to go to his post. It was an interesting feeling knowing that I had no choice on my career path, I was forced into the life of a scientist.
Just then the same same ant that had taken my information down came walking through yelling, "Everyone to the main building for orders, everyone to the main building for orders!"
as he walked past I noticed he had a yellow dot on his head, I didn't know what that meant but it brought the class count to three. After looking around for a moment just to get my bearings I headed off towards the main hall as was everyone else. It was kind of exciting but I wondered how life would work, I didn't really remember anything about my old life so I didn't even know what I was supposed to do besides survive.
When we arrived they told us to line up next to the bottle with the color of our dots. Everyone did as they were told and soon I saw there were seven different lines. some of the colors I knew what they meant or could guess but others I had no clue. Just then I once again heard a voice behind me and turned around.

No comments:

Post a Comment